Friday, February 12, 2010

End of some Chapters, Beginning of Others

So this is it.
Today is my last day @ work.
It's completely bittersweet.. I am so used to this company, atmosphere, people, work style etc...
I go on my breaks when I want, if I need to leave suddenly I can, If I want to go to Italy for 3 weeks I can etc .
It will be hard adjusting to something different.

And the people here......none of them really young so I've never had that "lets go to happy hour after work" experience- but they are all genuine good people who have ALL struggled in this company/economy this past year. So they will remain in my thoughts/prayers forever. I've already received personal emails from almost everyone wishing me luck & saying they'll miss me which is sweet.

I had 3 different people bring me cupcakes/cookies (its a cupcake party!)
& even had some co-workers take me to lunch :)

I'm nervous about the chance but excited about this new chapter and CHALLENGE of a real job where there is room for growth.


Overall its a powerful, happy, bitter sweet day & I am grateful for it all.
<3

No comments: