& I just wanted to recommend this book to any empowered women out there (with an open mind)-
I can see how, and have read reviews first hand, some people will dismiss her and grow annoyed with her book because, well hello let's face it; she's a TRUMP.
She completely acknowledges how because of her last name many many MANY opportunities and advantages that no one else would have had (including a call from ANNA WINTOUR one early morning her senior year of college for a job with Vogue, that she turned down). I mean, we are talking opportunities some of us with absolutely die for.
But despite all that, she has such an incredible work ethic and passion for what she does.
I've always admired her, I don't know where it stemmed from or how it manifested. I have always had this sort of fascination with how eloquently she speaks in public events, how beautiful she is and how classy she presents herself. It's women like that , that are a sort of mentor for me.
Women that can be very powerful and dominating in their field but still be sexy, beautiful and elegant.
Anyway- in her book she touches on all sorts of things; from details of her childhood (I never knew about how Donald & Ivana met or their falling out, so it kept my interest)
and then she also touches on how she tried to stray away from her fathers footsteps but realized it was indeed her passion and how she proved herself. She even goes into words of wisdom about blackberry etiquette, working hard and office manners that I think are very beneficial.
Overall, I believe its a great read for any independent woman working to make something of herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment