
I'm so happy the Saints won, I can't even begin to express!
First & Foremost (unless it's my team ;) ) I'm all about the underdog..
The team who struggles and builds a franchise off of a long road- the one's with a real "story".
Now even more so, this city- of New Orleans- holds a special place in my heart.
I'm so passionate about what happened during Hurricane Katrina & thereafter, I could go on forever.
But this team is very important and special to the people of that beautiful city.
They deserve it, and what a wonderful game where they earned it completely!
Here's to the 2010 Superbowl Champs!!
First & Foremost (unless it's my team ;) ) I'm all about the underdog..
The team who struggles and builds a franchise off of a long road- the one's with a real "story".
Now even more so, this city- of New Orleans- holds a special place in my heart.
I'm so passionate about what happened during Hurricane Katrina & thereafter, I could go on forever.
But this team is very important and special to the people of that beautiful city.
They deserve it, and what a wonderful game where they earned it completely!
Here's to the 2010 Superbowl Champs!!

No comments:
Post a Comment