Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FML


I promised I'd blog yet I failed again, woopsies.

It's been a busy beginning of the year & I can't believe it's already March!! Between visitors in January, to my bf's birthday in February to yet another visitor- elise from across the pond, currently; its been a whirlwind.

I wanted to share a photo that made me go ...instantly think: "I need to be here NOW"


I mean how incredible is this street? My friends describe my fashion & overall sense of things "Bold". I am the one who dares to wear bright gold glitter nail polish on days other than New Years and Grey dresses with purple tights even to the office. What can I say... as much as I have my "Italian Goddess" moments (to me that means very little color... mainly wearing black & neutrals as most gorgeous Italian women do), I can never stray from bright colors for too long.

This picture embodies that, with traveling so perfectly it almost breaks my heat because I'm at a desk and not there- double wah.

No comments: