Wow. I have totally SUCKED at blogging :)
Not that many read it but still, big fat FAIL for me.
I'm back needless to say. Even if its just random posts of things that inspire me, things I covet or things that move me.
I'm a happy camper these days. My 6 month anniversary with my boyfriend is on Saturday. We are celebrating valentines day/anniversary together & he has something up his sleeve. We also just returned from a quick weekend getaway to SB which was lovely & we both would like to move there & retire already ;)
Anywho I'll start my return with this perfect photo:

I mean; how amazo is this room? Like, I want ...NOW. I love crisp clean white rooms, especially with giant windows that allow the suns rays to wake you up rather than an alarm. This one seems like its downtown in some city which makes it that much better. The simplistic interior design with old fashion radiator just scream NY, even if it isn't, I'd pretend it was if that were my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment