Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday Season

This past weekend boo (my boyfriend Chris) & I celebrated our dear friends Stephanie & James Birthday. I have known Steph since I was about 10, we met at summer camp. Now she is engaged to James & they are getting married in September! We went to this Mexican restaurant in the Santa Clarita valley Friday night. Yummy food, cocktails & great friends.
The weekend was not only filled with birthday celebrations but wedding celebrations as Sunday was designated to trying on bridesmaid dresses. The blue one is the one I chose for my maid of honor dress, but it will be in Navy. :)

Saturday night we went to dinner with my boo's parents to Benihanas for an early birthday celebration. Then on the way home, my boyfriend suddenly pulls over... I keep asking him "why are you pulling over, are you ok?". Doesn't say a word, simply gets out, goes to his truck & comes back with the cutest pink gift! He said he was too excited and couldn't wait to give me part 1 of my birthday gifts. It was the beautiful MK wallet I had been eyeing. He's the best & I am a lucky gal :)

Lots to celebrate lately!

I will go in reverse order & Start with Photos from Sunday :)


Back of Maid of Honor Dress from Alfred Angelo
This is the winner! But will be in Navy
Runner Up Option

My Beautiful MK Wallet :)
My baby knows me so well :)
Yummy Food
Berry Birthday Mojito
Forever 21 Sweater, Forever 21 Jeans, ShoeDazzle Boots & MK Bag
Jimmy enjoying one of his gifts from us, wine holder ;)
Delish
Birthday Girl Steph!

Us :)
Getting ready to go
Shoe Dazzle Boots, Patagonia Leggings, Target Tee, A&E Denim Blouse, Forever Scarf

x's & o's

No comments: