Love is definately in the air- & it's a beautiful, BEAUTIFUl, thing :)
One of my very dearest & best friends, Margarit, got engaged yesterday!

She can't talk too much as she is in TAHITI!!!! (how amazing right?!) but she says it was the most romantic moment of her life & I can't stop smiling for them! You'd swear I'm the one who was engaged! haha
I know they are going to be incredibly happy together & my love for them is just bursting today
This is the first time in my life I feel really genuinely in love. A love where the other person truly loves me back (I know that sounds sad I've never experienced that before but I dont think I have) & a love that is genuine & not simply 'puppy love'. To have these feelings, during this holiday season- on top of friends around me getting engaged, is just a lovely experience.
Love is the greatest gift from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment