I am going to start doing a 'Weekly Fashion Inspiration' of a look, idea, or specific person that I am admiring at the moment. Since I love fashion so much and many ask for my advice, why not incorporate a little of it to my blog! :)
First WFI is:
The 'Military Green' Look, seems to be a trend that really never dies and one one of my favorite things to incorporate. Specifically, for this WFI- I just love this girl, Jules, style. She has her own fashion blog, with a fabulous life where her mom owns a vintage shop, her brother owns a Vietnamese restaurant in Echo Park & she lives in LA. But she is def one of my fashion 'inspirations' because she mixes expensive vintage pieces with basics from forever 21 to H&M- & I just love knowing the same look is feasible for me as well.
I LOVE everything about this outfit.
Love the dress, which is actually Forever 21, but I couldn't find it so it must be semi old news. I love the way she added the masculine Military jacket with the over sized cargo type bag but her funky bracelet & dress add the perfect amount of femininity & fabulous style. She hit this outfit spot on
Another good example of a simple Military green pop of color on an every day outfit is this;

It's subtle, but it adds this sort of edgy coolness to a what would of been, plain and simple outfit, making it that much more sophisticated. Can I just comment on how amazing her legs are? This ladies & gentleman is what riding a bike daily does!
X's & O's
-Mon

It's subtle, but it adds this sort of edgy coolness to a what would of been, plain and simple outfit, making it that much more sophisticated. Can I just comment on how amazing her legs are? This ladies & gentleman is what riding a bike daily does!
X's & O's
-Mon

No comments:
Post a Comment